Thursday, June 24, 2010

My visit to see my Grandson Yesterday, and His Visit to See Me Today.


This is not the best picture of me, but our little grandson looks good all of the time. Wednesdays are getting to be one of my busier days. It starts out with exercise in the heated pool followed by lifting weights. When I get home, I grab a bite to eat and head over to the other Grandma's house. I get to see our little grandson. He is growing and learning to talk. He's so smart. He has a wonderful little personality blossoming. Our little granddaughter is there also. I took the pudding pops that he helped me make a while ago over to the other grandma's house. He loves pudding pops. He usually has to take his shirt off to eat them. I found out that some company makes dripless popsycle molds. I'm still looking for them. I make it out of pudding and rice milk. He was very observant when all of a sudden he has two grandma's. Grandma has a boo boo he tells me. He knows that I can not take care of him like the other grandma can, but I still love him. After my visit with him, he kissed me goodbye. It was so sweet. I have massage Therapy in the afternoons now. Then off to my scripture and writing class. I have so many things going on in my life now. I can't keep up with everything. This morning when the other grandma was walking in our neighborhood with our grandson. She called me, and I came outside to see him. He knows this is my neighborhood and states that to the other grandma when they go by. He got to water my trees and strawberries in the front. It was so fun to visit with her and with him. He is growing up so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment