Sunday, June 20, 2010

June 20, 2010 Father's Day

Today is Father's Day. It is my brother's birthday today the one who is very ill now. We as a family fasted and prayed for him. Just after our father passed away my brother who is three years younger than I am was told he had a brain tumor. He had brain surgery to remove the tumor. The doctor's didn't get it all because it's the worst kind. It's the kind that intertwines into the brain and it is hard to remove. He had six weeks of chemo and radiation. At the moment the tumor has shrunk, and it is not growing. He's had two blessing. Each blessing promised he's going to get better. At the moment his stomach hurts so bad. He has extreme pain all the time. The doctors tell him he has IBS, but he feels it is more than that. Our family the ones that could fast, we fasted today for him. We all prayed to the Lord to help the doctors find out what is causing his pain. We prayed that his pain will go away. I had IBS once, and it was bad. I know the pain he's having. It lasted for me 6 months to a year. It was really hard to work. I thought I had the stomach flu when I first got it. I had a colonoscopy the doctors told me I had IBS, and there was no cure. I was sick for some time. I lost about 26 pounds. Everything I ate went through me. I was wasting away, and I was very ill. My husband was driving one day in the car and heard a commercial on the radio about a doctor in the area that could cure IBS. He called me and told me the phone number. I wrote it down and called the doctor. My treatment was like no other. It took a few months of treatments. IBS stands for Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I am cured today. It is a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment