Friday, June 4, 2010

Disappointing Day


I had a sad day today. There is no way I can get on the job training because of government rules and regulations. I looked all day on line for a job. I could not find a thing. I know I'm a good person. If I had a job I would be the best employee, but the fact remains I don't have a job. I feel like I'm out to pasture or something. I cried all day. It's getting me down. I've been praying for a long time now what should I do? What can I do to find the job for me? It's not been easy to be laid off from my job. I have had no money for me. I can't buy clothes or anything. I can't do anything. I never knew things could be so tight. I need glasses my husband needs glasses , but we can't afford to go to the eye doctor. The list gets longer and longer the things we need. That is why I find it is so important for me to find even a part time job to just get a little extra coming in. Why is it that the young ones can easily get a job, but if you are not young there is nothing for you? I'm trying to get a job before the college students come back to town. If I don't get a job soon I won't find one at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment