Thursday, May 13, 2010

Goals and Many Projects to do


I went to a writing class last night. I'm going to be writing about my early years. This is a pretty good place to post these things. My blog is mostly for my posterity and my remembrance.

Today marks the 6th month to the day when the doctors took my father off of Chemo. His passing went way to fast for me. I'm just now feeling the pain and loss. I guess we all have to go thru mourning for our loved ones.

I'll be posting my weight loss successes. It's mainly for me. I want a record of this. It has been a journey. I weighed a whopping 220 pounds way back in 2001. Today I weigh 167 pounds. I've learned a lot over the past two years. If you count from 2001 I have lost 53 pounds. I only just started this weight loss journey two years ago. To date I have lost 40 pounds give or take a pound. I have lost a 40 pound bag of softwater salts. It is so heavy I can not lift it. I have one more bag plus 10 to go.

I'm studying math. I reviewed fractions today.

I was so excited to get a job, but alas the economy is so bad that I probably won't get one.

This post will be a hodge podge full of different things I'm doing.

I haven't even mentioned that I was supposed to start my quilt. It's really hard to do it all.

I did get up early this morning to exercise. I'm hoping to lose 1 pound a week. We'll see tomorrow if that is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment